Recent Motorcycle Cases Won by Evergreen Motorcycle Attorneys
Our mission at Evergreen Motorcycle Attorneys is to aggressively advocate and represent all types of Washington motorcyclists who have sustained injuries as a result of a motorcycle accident. We will fight tirelessly on your behalf to obtain full and fair compensation for your injuries. Read below to learn about past motorcycle-related cases that we have successful won for our clients.
- $2 million recovered for a woman rendered paraplegic after a collision involving a motorcycle and car at an at-grade highway crossing at a poorly controlled road constructions site.
- $425,000 recovered for a motorcyclist who suffered leg and knee injuries after being struck by a car that failed to yield the right of way.
- $2.7 million recovered for a man paralyzed in an accident involving a truck and motorcycle.
- $650,000 recovered for a motorcyclist who suffered orthopedic injuries when hit by a vehicle who failed to yield the right of way.
- $2.8 million recovered for a motorcyclist and the family of his deceased passenger in case involving negligent roadway design and fault to maintain roadside vegetation.